Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Paper Garden sotm

Welcome.  This was supposed to be part of the blog hop that I participate in, but somehow I didn't sign up. If you would like to go with that blog hop, you can start at {Melinda's blog}


So here is my project that I made for the hop.



I use the same stamp for both of the flowers. That is how I got the smaller stamp to be full without a border.



 This is how I did the card. I sized the flowers the same size as the stamp set. That is posted on the stamp carrier sheet. Make sure to use the number as your height in Design Space. Sized the card to be shorter that a folded A2. Have the flowers overlap the edge and weld. 




You will need to use some Close To My Heart product to play along. If you do not have any, you can buy some at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.




Recipe:

Stamps -
   S1509  Paper Garden
   CC1040  Hello Life - Scrapbooking

Paper -
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X5760  Cotton Candy Cardstock

Ink -
   Z2170  Ruby Ink Pad
   Z2193  Cotton Candy Ink Pad

Other -
   Z3170  Artiste Cricut Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment