Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 8 Sneak Peeks Revealed - Rainbow Dream

Welcome to another revealing. I did 10 days of sneak peeks before the Artistry cartridge came out. If you missed them, I am now posting all of them plus all the details here on my blog.
This is day 8.


I had this idea to do a rainbow raindrops. But I didn't have what I needed to make this. I ended up making this {card}.
When I saw this overlay (#M4189D1), I knew I had to finally make this card. I made another stencil and sponged the colors. I used all the colors, but made them overlap so it was more of smooth transition. The sentiment is image #M4171A5.

If you want your very own cartridge, check out my {Artistry Special}.

  To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.




Recipe:

Paper -
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   X5927  Ruby Cardstock
   X254  Cards And Envelopes

Ink -
   Z2191  Sunset Ink Pad
   Z2190  Gypsy Ink Pad
   Z2170  Ruby Ink Pad
   Z2192  Pacifica Ink Pad
   Z2643  Canary Ink Pad
   Z2197  Pear Ink Pad

Other -
   Z697  Sponge 
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Digital  Z3190

No comments:

Post a Comment