Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 5 Sneak Peek Revealed - Happy Birthday Typewriter


Welcome to another revealing.  If you missed it on Facebook and Instagram, I shared 10 days of sneak peeks. I can now share them all here on my blog.


I saw this cute image that reminded me of the stamp set we had a few months ago. I thought I would be awesome to make a shaped card. 

To make this, you will need to weld the back layer together with the second to back layer. This will make a solid image you can use for the base. Duplicate and mirror, and weld the two pieces together. 


 I did a very long way on this card, and am missing a piece of the typewriter. I used liquid glass on the keys to make them look a little more like a typewriter key. The sentiment is from the stamp of the month. I used image #M40FCC8.


 Check out my {Artistry Special} so you can get your own Artistry cartridge today. You do not want to miss out on this one. You could get a 50% one item.

Check out the other sneak peeks 
 To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.




Recipe:

Stamps-
   S1508  Framed
 
Paper -
   X5762  Lagoon Cardstock
   1386  Black Cardstock
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
 
Ink -
   Z2105  Black Ink Pad
Other -
   Z679  Liquid Glass
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge / Digital Z3190

No comments:

Post a Comment