Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 2 Sneak Peek Revealed - Magic


If you have not been following me on Instagram or Facebook, you missed a 10 sneak peeks of the new Artistry cartridge. I can finally post them here on the blog. And you can find out how I made them.
Here was day 2 sneak peek.


Looking through the booklet, I first saw these glasses. I immediately thought of Harry Potter. No, I am not a fan, but had a few friends who are fans. Some are even uber fans.
Then I found the lightning bolt and knew I had to make a card.

I remembered one of the minimalist poster for Harry Potter, which was just the glasses and the lightning bolt.  I searched so I could show you.


If you haven't seen these type of posters, check them out {here}. I made some posters for my cousin using the ones for Star Wars.

I wanted the magic to stand out more, so I made it larger than the rest of the sentiment. I also cut it out of glitter paper. I love how this cuts in the Explore.

The font is a Harry Potter font I downloaded.  Uses image #M410290 (glasses) and #M40FBA7 (lightning bolt)

I hope you enjoyed this "sneak peek". You don't have to wait to get this new cartridge. Check out my {Artistry Special} and make this card for yourself today

Check out all the sneak peeks.
{Day 3 - You Are The Shit}
{Day 4 - Best Friends}
{Day 5 - Happy Birthday Typewriter}
 {Day 6 - Floral Thanks}

 To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Follow me on {Instagram}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.




Recipe:

Paper -
   X254  Cards And Envelopes
   1386  Black Cardstock
   X5772  Canary Cardstock
   Z1829  Black And Grey Glitter Cardstock

Other -
   Z3167  Artistry Cricut Cartridge  /  Digital  Z3190  

No comments:

Post a Comment