Thursday, May 28, 2015

Yes, I said free cartridge.

Thank you guys. I have reached 3000 views on my popular tutorial. And I am doing a special as a thank you. 

For two weeks only, I am holding a raffle. The winner will receive a free Cricut cartridge of their choosing. Yes, FREE CARTRIDGE.  



You will receive 1 entry for every $50 you spend. 1 entry for every cartridge you purchase. 2 entries for every friend you refer who makes a qualifying purchase. Plus I will be giving out random entries in my {Facebook group} during the 2 weeks. 

You must make a qualifying purchase of $50 to be entered for the free cartridge. You must place your order by June 11th. I will draw the winner June 12 and notify the winner. Order must be placed on the same day for the bonus entries.  

Place your order at {nikkageers.ctmh.com} under free cartridge special gathering. You order will not count if it is not under this gathering. Have any questions, you can pm me on facebook or email at nikkageers@yahoo.com. You must email me to notify me about the friend referral to receive your entries.

And here is a link to the {tutorial} that has me in such a good mood. . Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment