Monday, May 25, 2015

Tutti Frutti At Heart 2 Heart

Hi. We have a new challenge for you over at {Heart 2 Heart}. This week is all about Tutti Frutti. This one is going to be fun. Bright colors, fruit, even the song can be your inspiration. Or you can use our May special, Taste Of Summer. It has bright colors and fruit.


I used Taste Of Summer for my project. I took advantage of the bright fun patterns on the backside and the fruit patterns. This layout is good for using leftovers from other projects because the chevrons use a 1 x 2 inch piece of paper.

This month has been crazy with my hubby being gone, so the plans I had for this paper pack kinda went down the drain. This is one of the layouts I did manage to finish.



No stamping on this layout. I just used images from Artbooking. Hello (#M3D1EE) and the sun (#M3F370) were used as is. I altered the chevron (#M417D1) and sliced endless summer (#M3F95C) so I only had summer.



Here is what I did to the chevron. I used contour to remove the center. Then I unlocked the proportions and made it 2 in by 1 in.

I hope you enjoyed this project. We would love if you were to play along with us for Tutti Frutti challenge. You have all month to play along with this and all of May's challenges at {Heart 2 Heart}.


If you would to like to recreate any of my projects, you can order the materials at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}.


To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork, videos or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.




Recipe:

Paper -
   CC1038  Taste Of Summer
   X5929  Whisper Cardstock
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock

Other -
   Z1906  Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment