Thursday, April 2, 2015

Operation Smile Stamp Set - Happy Everything


My anniversary with Close To My Heart is today, It has been 5 years. So not only do I have a special going on, you can find out the details {here}, but I am going to try to post everyday for a month, whether it be artwork or a tutorial. This is day 2. Stop by every day to see if I can do this, and should have something new for you. 

Our new mini, Seasonal Expressions 2 just became available on the 1st, so I will have a bunch of new goodies for you. 


It has been a long times since I have played along with {mojo monday}, so I tried this sketch out. It is weird to do this size, I almost made it an A2 size, but what is a challenge without a challenge. 



So the newest addition to this mini is the Operation Smile stamp set. Close To My Heart donates $3 from every stamp set. This one is called Happy Everything and is a D size stamp.


Look at all the cute sentiments that come in this stamp set. 

I tested out the ShinHan markers that we sell. I am not a pro and I think the yellow balloon turned out better than the red one. 

I wanted the sentiment to be different, so I embossed the sentiment and sponged black ink around it, leaving the checkerboard. I have yet to figure out how to get a smooth embossing without going over it again, so there were some bumps to it. But still looks cool.

I hoped you enjoyed this project. Please come back to see more projects, and see if I can keep up with the posting everyday challenge. 


To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}.

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.


I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

To order Happy Everything and all the other items I have used to make this card, stop by {nikkageers.ctmh.com}


Recipe:

Happy Everything Card

Stamps -
   D1653  Happy Everything

Paper -
   X7189B  Confetti Wishes 
   1385  White Daisy Cardstock
   1243  Goldrush Cardstock
   X5769  Thistle Cardstock

Ink -
   44751  Archival Black Ink Pad
   Z2105  Black Ink Pad
   Z891  Versamark Ink Pad
   Z2469  Colorless Blender
   Z2448  Carmine ShinHan Marker
   Z2450  Cherry Pink ShinHan Marker
   Z2452  Golden Yellow ShinHan Marker
   Z2457  Marigold ShinHan Marker

Other -
   Z2088  Clear Embossing Powder
   Z555  Craft Heater
   Z1151  3D Foam Tape
   


No comments:

Post a Comment