Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Just Sayin'


It's May, so we have a new Stamp Of The Month blog hop for you. We are featuring Just Sayin' this month.


This hop is a circle, so keep hopping until you back to where you started. If you are continuing this hop, you will be coming from the talented {Wendy Coffman}. Next in this hop is the wonderful {Michelle Loncar}







I knew I wanted to do a rainbow card. I sat and played with these triangles (#M455D2) and this is the winner.  The arrow behind the sentiment is actually the enjoy the moment stamp. I flipped it over and used the back. This works great if you like the shape of the stamp and not want to use the detailed part of it. The sentiment is from the Operation Smile stamp set, Happy Everything. 


I hope you enjoyed my project. Next in this hop is {Michelle Loncar}.

To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.

If you would like to make this card, you can place your order at {nikkageers.ctmh.com}



Recipe:

Stamps -
   S1505  Just Sayin'
   D1653  Happy Everything

Paper -
   1835 White Daisy Cardstock
   X254  Cards And Envelopes

Ink -
   Z2191 Sunset Ink Pad
   Z2170  Ruby Ink Pad
   Z2155  Topiary Ink Pad
   Z2643  Canary Ink Pad
   Z2190  Gypsy Ink Pad
   Z2192  Pacifica Ink Pad

Other -
   Z1906  Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the triangle border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a rainbow! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ! So many using that triangle for fun ideas! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple, yet very striking. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the triangles! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card--I love the mostly white cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikka, you and I were a bit on the same wave length with our colors. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete