Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Choose Happy SOTM - Hip Hip Hooray


I am back with my second project using Choose Happy, this months stamp of the month.  To see my first project, visit {Choose Happy SOTM Blog Hop}.


For my second project, I wanted to use that cute wood frame. I hand cut the frame, which if you have seen some of my other posts, I hate to do. But this was simple enough so it wasn't too bad. 

This floral stamp set is not found in the current Idea Book. But it is still available. Why? Because these flowers can be cut using the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I did not cut any of the flowers tho. It is almost a one layer card. I could have made it one layer by using a mask for the frame. Not sure why I didn't. I may have just thought of that. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I found out that my stamp cleaner leaves a slight color after it cleans it, kinda greyish. So when I stamped the Glacier, they came out different colors. The "blue" flower in the right corner actaully looks lavender. So now I stamp off on my mat til it is clean. 


Choose Happy is only available during the month of March for $5 with qualifying purchase so place your order today at {nikkageers.ctmh.com} 


To make sure you don't miss out on any new tutorials, artwork or members only specials, as it is easy to miss posts on Facebook and I don't post to all of them, join my {Facebook group}

Subscribe to my {Youtube Channel} for updates on new Create Your Card videos.



I offer one on one classes for Cricut Design Space. Stop by for more {details}.

Recipe:

Hip Hip Hooray Card

Stamps -
   S1503  Choose Happy
   D1491  Hooray Bouquet

Paper -
   X254  Card And Envelope
   1385  White Diasy Cardstock

Ink -
   Z2105  Black Ink Pad
   Z2640  Thistle Ink Pad
   Z2128  Hollyhock Ink Pad
   Z2641  Glacier Ink Pad
   

No comments:

Post a Comment