Sunday, February 8, 2015

Thank you

Thank you to everybody who has been visiting my blog. I am now getting 1000 views a day. I am still in awe over this.


I have added a few buttons to make things easier for you and easier to share. Every picture has a 
Pinterest button. You can now save your favorite posts to come back to. Or save the beautiful artwork that I post. Just hover over the pic, or click if you are on a tablet, and it will share to your Pinterest. 


 There is also a print friendly button on the bottom of every post. 

 

This is the screen that will pull up. You have the choice of printing, saving as a pdf or emailing as a pdf.



My tutorials will always be free. But you can show your support by ordering from me through my website at {http://nikkageers.ctmh.com/ }
I will soon be offering workshops you can order.  

Again, thank you so much for enjoying my blog.  You can join my {Facebook group} to get updates on new tutorials, artwork and specials. I also do some specials just through my Facebook group, so make sure to join for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment