Thursday, February 14, 2013

New blog hop 2013

Welcome to this hop featuring the brand new items from the brand new idea book.


You should be coming from {Michelle Johns}. next is {Michelle Loncar}
 This is the happy couple stamp set.  It is a stamp set for weddings.  I wanted to show that you can use this stamp set in other settings
This is a baby card using congratulations from happy couple. IT also uses new baby for the sun. The clouds and sun are from the cricut.

The wedding bells have been used in a Christmas setting.

The you and me heart works great for this valentine card. the setting is from whooo's you valentine.  The banners are from distressed backgrounds and whooo's you valentine.



The flower makes a cute accent as for this mothers day card.  the sentiment is from perfect fit - mom. the paper is from for always


Using bright colors makes the cake for a great birthday.  The sentiment is from joyful birthday
 
 
 
 
These are other new items I made.
 
Our new glitter paper works great with the cricut. I cut baby out from that.  The backgrounds are stamped with distressed backgrounds and in the background. the star is from new baby.




many things went into the PL page. I used stamps from the canvas kit and paper from later sk8r
Fabulous you card. not sure where the sentiment came from.


this is my version of a card made from {gina brandstetter} I like that horizontal version of it.
next is {Michelle Loncar}

3 comments:

  1. Nice way to show the versatility of this stamp! I would have never thought of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many projects! You've been busy. :) Like Gina, I like how you chose to show the different ways to use a wedding stamp in non-wedding themes.

    ReplyDelete