Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The new idea book is here

And to celebrate, I am running a special. When you order from my website, nikkageers.ctmh.com, you will get a free paper packet when you get the brand new cricut cartridge, Artiste. There are great cuts, including 3d images. This is the cartridge you need. So get it now while this offer still stand.

Here are the details. When you order from nikkageers.ctmh.com, order from the artiste special party. Add the cricut cartridge and any other new items you would like. Do not add the free paper packet. I will contact you and ask for which paper packet you would like. It will be sent to you from a different order. This special is only valid thru my self and is not a close to my heart promotion.

The paper packets that you can choose from are:
Avonlea
Clementine
Dakota
La Belle Vie
Scholastic
Flirty
Moonlight
Pear & Partridge
Stella
Pemberley
Victory
Florentine

Please email me at nikkageers@ yahoo.com for any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment