Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No B&T birthday card

I went to a team meeting last sat of july. I was adopted to jen rubio's team because my upline is her sideline. so jen is my aunt in the crafting world. lol. Jen is now hosting a swap for her team members. This months rule was no B&T, use current Alpha stamps and have at least 3 shades of cardstock. We couldn't use B&T, but we could make our own, and that is what i did.


I used a lot of new products on this card. :) I took our new kraft 6x6 card and trimmed the scalloped edge off of it so i could use it further down on the card. And I stamped, Alot. I used 5 different Alpha stamps for my homemade B&T. I used headline alphabet twice, one with a kissing tech with the script stamp for universal backgrounds. The small circle alpha is new from the stamp set Vintage Type. the banners are from that too. I just cut them down so they were smaller. Also used our new cork alphabets, ribbon from the red collection and diecuts from the cricut collection. My three plus colors were kraft, Chocolate, Cranberry and Colonial White. I also used cocoa and Vanilla cream ink. I forgot to mention, I punched a cirlce and backed it on my button the give it some color.


While at the team meeting we made this card with the new Roxie collection, Love Life stamp set, Aug sotm Wicked, Bling buttons and Butterfly just blooms.



Please check out her blog at Jens Jewels Box


Even with all this new product sneak peek, i haven't even covered 1/8th of the new idea book. Come back on the 1st for the sotm blog hop featuring Wicked. Plus i know im gonna have alot of post with the new cricut cartridge. i am so excited to get mine. i get it today, sometime. hopefully soon. lately they have been coming before 2. hope they follow that pattern today.


All items Close to my Heart unless stated:


Cardstock - Kraft Diecut Card, Colonial White, Cranberry, Chocolate


Ink - Colonial White, Vanilla Cream, Cranberry, Chocolate, Cocoa


Stamps - Vintage Type, Polka Dot Alphabet, Headline Alphabet, Friendship Alphabet small, Field Trip Alphabet, Universal Backgrounds


Accessories - Cork Alphabet, Red Ribbon Collection, Clear Buttons, Art Philosophy Collection, 3D foam tape, Liquid Glass


Non - CTMH - circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment