Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Blogging Challenge. Come Join Me

I am giving myself a challenge and would love for all my crafty friends to join me. I know I have a buttload of scraps. My ctmh scraps fill a 3 in binder, not including my nonctmh papers. MY challenge is to make a card and a layout using ONLY scraps (except for the bases of course). Lets use up this paper thats just laying around. thats what we meant to do when we saved it. so lets do it. im probably gonna do one challenge with ctmh papers and one with the rest of my paper. I have bearly touched those since becoming a ctmh consultant. feel free to post you projects on here, i would love to see what you do. i am giving myself a two weeks(forgot im moving into my new craft room. so in two weds i will post them here on my blog. create my friends, don't let anything hold you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment