Monday, April 18, 2011

H2H bunny hop


Welcome to Heart to Heart Bunny Hop. Anyone is able to join (as long as you use CTMH) but you can only your project today, April 18th. I wanted to do this but i didn't think i was gonna have the time. Well..... i came home sick today so i was able to do a quick card. I pulled off a CAS. i don't know how it happened. I must be sick. But it is a CASE too. that probably helped alot. I used an old sotm for the argyle that is stamped in key lime. the green circle and butterfly are inside the card, so i created a window with my spellbinders. On the butterfly is stamped happy spring (its kinda hard to see here, sorry) from an upcoming sotm. I just masked the bunny that was on top of the phrase. I used our new clear buttons, they worked awesome for this. The original design didn't have the ribbon on top, but i thought it was a little to plain up there. It was suppose to be an A2 card but i cut wrong so its 4 1/2 x 4 1/4. Here is my great inspiration. Its from Damask Love (yay for watermarks on photos. i would have never known it unless it was there. I just save photos in a folder, whatever it was called is what it says. ) Now don't forget to H2H to check out the rest of the bunny hop.

8 comments:

  1. Love the card design! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikka,
    This is a very pretty card! Glad you joined us at H2H for our first Bunny Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, Nikka! Love the clean and simple lines - glad you could hop along with us at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is simply beautiful! Love the clean lines of this design. Glad you could hop along with us at H2H today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is why I Love our spray pens. Nice cards...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the circle and butterfly. So glad you could hop along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS cards!!! Thanks for joining the Bunny Hop at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete