Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Bazaar

Okay, I promised to show pics of what I made at the Bazaar, so here are some.

These are made for coffee sleeves. I always said I was going to make something with these and now I have. ( I was a barista for 6 years. i always was looking at these.)

If you would like, I can show you how I made these.Gift TagsMore gift card holders. These are made from Toilet paper rolls.(Sorry about these photos. This is the 3rd time I have uploaded them and the keep turnning sideways. )

These are Mirror ornaments that I stamped on with Staz-on. I painted over the stamp image on the bird. I didn't want him brown.

I got the idea for these from Heidi Swapp's blog. So simple.8x8 scrapbook pages for the wall. I made one more, can't seem to find the pic of that oneCount Down Calanders. I thought these turned out really cute.

I made more, but I will blog those later. Don't want the post to be too long. Again, If you want me to show you how I made the coffee sleeve gift card holders, just let me know

Most of the products are from Close to my Heart, including all of the stamps I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment