Friday, June 25, 2010

Weekend Challenge # 4

I got a head start on this Weekend Challenge. Below is the sketch. The challenge is use the sketch on something that is not a card. Enjoy. My first example is a 6x6 Scrapbook page. If you don't know, my husband is in the Army. I still need to print out my pic to add to the page.
Recipe : Close to my Heart
Cardstock - Brown Bag, Parchment, New England Ivy, Desert Sand, Bamboo
B&T - Passages
Stamp- Atomic Lower Case, Sans Alphabet, Wonderful Friend
Ink - Chocolate, Garden Green, Black Staz-On
Edge Distresser
3D Foam Tape
Star Studs (unknown)
Dog Tag and Ball Chain (unknown)
Fabric (Field Fabric's)


I took the sketch and placed it on a pillow box for a wedding gift.

Recipe : Close to my Heart
Cardstock - Colonial White, Chocolate
B&T - Perfect Day, Veranda
Stamp - Adorable
Ink- Creme Brulee, Tulip, Sorbet, Chocolate
Just Blooms - Big Pinks, Autumn Daisy
Clear Sparkles
Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Stardust Glitz
A-door-ables ( used as template )
3D Foam Tape
Pillow Box Template (Oriental Trading)
Now lets see yours


Thumbnails:  1 entries so far... you're next!



CTMH Tinkerin Box

You are next...
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nikki. I tried to enter my Memory Box using your sketch, signed up for Linky, but it won't take it...
    http://denajhughes.blogspot.com/2010/06/nikkis-weekend-challenge-tinkerin-box.html
    Love the sketch!! Just wish I weren't so tech challenged :(
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I will have time for your challenge this week, getting ready for a holiday with grandkids and CTMH convention...so excited. Thank you for following my blog, I see we now have the same number of followers! lol....
    You have some great creations here and I look forward to seeing more and enterig the challenges in the future.
    http://www.joannescrapbooking.blogspot.com

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete