Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweeny Todd Challenge - Layout


This is my entry for Burtonesque Dolls Challenge . We had to distress our paper. I also included tattered fabric. The bottom paper is dyed with a shaving cream technique. I thought it was perfect for Sweeny Todd. The Largest flower is made from a spider web border punch I folded into a circle. The flourishes were stamped and a glued sequins on top. A little bit of work, but i think it turned out cool.
Recipe: Close to my Heart unless noted.
Cardstock - Black, Colonial White, Juniper
Ink - Juniper, Black, Black Staz-on
Stamp - Cherished Flourishes
Sand Paper
Just Blooms White Daisy
Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
Sequins (Westrim Crafts)
Punch (Martha Stewart)
Rhinestones (Westrim Crafts)
Fabric (Jo-Anne's)
Brush for cleaning car batteries
Shaving Cream

Well, just went to post it on their site and the challenge is closed. Bummer. Thats what I get tho for procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment